Self-assessors can complete the assessment on their own phones before leaving their home, and then can scan their QR code at the door by themselves, using a tablet and its front-facing camera.
Below is an example of how to configure the system for this type of assessment.
- Reports will show all assessments (Both self-assessments that were only done at home, as well as those that were collected/scanned by the screener tablets).
- Scan Identification on the tablet will allow for manual name input in case anyone does not have a phone, or is an external visitor.
- Assessor doesn’t need to have a CrowdBlink Protect account.
- Temperature check will be disabled.
- Symptom Questionnaire will be available in both self-assessment and assessments collected by screeners.
What your settings should look like:
Edit Location Settings:
Edit Questionnaire Settings:
For other example scenarios, check: