You can now FAIL some questions while still letting visitors screen into your location.
In some assessments and questions, you may want to allow visitors to fail a question without failing the entire assessment. CrowdBlink Protect now lets you customize this for individual questions!
To set this up:
- Log in to the Protect admin console.
- Go to Questionnaires, and select the location you wish to edit.
- Edit the "Symptom Questionnaire" step by clicking the right-hand dropdown.
- Choose which assessment question you would like to edit.
- Click Advanced Settings just below the question field.
- Change the result to "Do Not Fail Questionnaire."
- Close the prompt, and remember to Save the entire questionnaire once you're done editing!
Setting this up lets your visitor fail a specific question — for example answer "Yes" to whether they have a cough — without failing the entire assessment.
Any FAIL answers will still send automatic notifications to anyone receiving them, but your visitor will now be able to screen into your location despite a failed question. We recommend to use this feature sparingly!