How to conduct assessments for multiple locations from a single account.
If you are conducting CrowdBlink Protect self-assessments for more than one location, you have the option to add more than one location to your profile.
Here's how that works:
- Log into the CrowdBlink Protect app and select the "Profile" menu from the bottom-right corner.
- From the “Profile” menu, choose “Change Location” from the top right corner.
- If you are adding a new location for the first time, enter your Location Code in the field at the bottom of the screen.
- If you already entered multiple locations previously, select the one you’re doing an assessment for from the dropdown menu at the top.
- Once you have your preferred location selected, click Continue.
And that’s how you change and do screenings across different locations from a single CrowdBlink Protect account.
If you need to check which location you are currently signed into, you can do so from the Profile menu:
Can I add multiple locations if I have to do assessments for different companies or organizations?
Yes, the process is the same as described above. You simply enter a new location code, and you’ll be ready to assess for the new location.