How to get in touch with CrowdBlink Protect support.
If you've searched the help documentation and can't find an answer, you can request support directly from the Protect Admin Console. Here's how:
- Log in to your admin console.
- Click the question mark symbol located at the top right.
- This will open up a support request menu:
- Fill out the title and please provide as much detail as possible.
- If your support request is more than a question and you need someone from CrowdBlink to help troubleshoot, make sure to check the administrator authorization box. After the support request is processed, the support team member's access to your account will be revoked.
That's it! One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible.