Editing maximum and minimum passing temperature in CrowdBlink Protect.
From the web interface of the Protect Admin Console (PAC), administrators can change the Minimum Pass Temperature & Maximum Pass Temperature for each location.
To make the change:
- Go to the Questionnaires menu.
- Edit the questionnaire location you wish to change.
- In the ‘Temperature Check’ portion of the questionnaire adjust:
- Minimum Pass Temperature.
- Maximum Pass Temperature.
- This will change the passing temperature settings for that location.
- Remember to save your changes once all edits have been completed.
Changes in configuration to the app may take a few moments to be applied, screeners and self assessors can also logout and login to their app to see the changes affected immediately.